One-On-One Coaching for Creative Entrepreneurs who WANT to BUILD Their Business
I work with creative entrepreneurs like you every day. Super creative people! The only problem is you’re great at making things but the business part is feeling overwhelming. You’re not making quite enough money and you just feel lost as you try to figure out what to do next in your craft or creative based business.
Together you and I can create a system that ends your overwhelm, gets you more customers, and allows you to make more money doing what you love. Turning your passion into profits!!!!
I’m willing to bet you’re feeling:
- Super talented at making things (baking, art, writing, jewelry)
- You may have so many biz ideas that you can’t decide which to do first
- You need help figuring out which of your creations to sell
- You are great at making but crappy at the business part of things
- You are burning the candle at both ends
- You need to outsource (but what tasks and to whom?)
- You need connections
- You need systems, software, etc
- You struggle with boundaries in business (and probably in your personal life)
- You need time management skills. There aren’t enough hours in the day.
- Maybe you have small kids at home and you are trying to make some extra money for your family
- You can’t figure out the business side
- You are frustrated you can’t grow social media
- You feel overwhelmed because all the biz things need done all at once
- And what should you focus on first/most?
Am I right? I hear these things DAILY as I coach women.
And so many times…. super-talented, creative ladies end up shutting down and quitting their biz.
Now, imagine NOT feeling behind all the time and run down from your business running you. What would it be like to have consistent sources of money coming in from your creative business? What would it be like to make money from your creative talents…. while you sleep? Passive income = a dream for most of you that I can help you make into a reality.
There are 3 Awesome Parts of this Coaching Program:
1. Two 30-minute calls with me every month for 3 months. During our calls we will map out the exact path you need to take to grow your business. We will compare where you currently are in your business and where you WANT to be so that we can put together a roadmap for you. I will give you exact plans of action concerning your social media, your branding, your passive income plans and your marketing. 2 weeks in between our calls gives you ample time to implement the action steps before we talk again.
2. You are going to get 2 guest coaches in this group. We will have a live webinar with each of them during the 3 month coaching program!
– First, you will get sales training from one of the top sales experts in the country and someone I hired last year to be my personal sales training coach. If you’re going to run a business you must know how to sell your products but too many women struggle with the idea of selling and worry about being pushy. I’ve invited my friend Kendrick Shope, the creator of “Authentic Selling” to host a group call with us so you can learn the ins and out of selling without sacrificing one ounce of your integrity. She is going to teach you how to write better sales emails and do killer launches of any products you have (courses, ebooks, books, paint parties, etc). Kendrick makes 7 figures a year selling online with only 3400 people on her Facebook page. Need I say more??? She is a sales machine.
– Second, I have invited Tiffany Bymaster, AKA CoachGlitter online, to coach you on a webinar in March. Tiffany is an expert at ONLINE BRANDING and using her brand to profit greatly online! She has over 17 years experience as a professional makeup artist, wardrobe stylist and set designer working on films, TV, runway, editorial as well as with some of the leading experts in the online marketing space, speakers and NY Times Best Selling Authors. In the last 3 years, Tiffany has brought her passion and expertise ONLINE. She has grown her brand as a top affiliate marketer & coached nearly 2000 creative entrepreneurs to Up Level their Visual Branding. She is going to talk to our group about branding and how to truly stand out and shine in the online space. If you aren’t sure what your brand really is or who you are selling to…. Tiffany is the girl to help you figure it out.
3. Round Table Retreat. In April, at the conclusion of our private work, you will be invited to attend an all day “virtual roundtable event” with the other women in my one on one coaching where you have your very own “hot seat time” online. You will get coached by not only me, but your colleagues in this group in our creative industries as well. This type of experience allows you not only to improve your skills as a businesswoman but also to network with others who can help to complete your skill-set.
You + Plus me in 2017 = get your creative business out of overwhelm and into profit.
Somehow God graced me with a really good mix of a business mind and a creative mind. Over the course of 16 years what I can tell you is that most people are either one or the other. You probably have the creative part down but now you need someone who understands what it takes to run a creative business that makes money (because anyone can run one that makes pennies).
THAT is what I bring to the table, 16 years of business savvy combined with my natural creative ability.
Currently there are 10 spots available for private coaching with me. These WILL go fast!
Click below to sign up today.
Two Easy Investment Options
Jennifer’s Creatives Love Her Consulting