6 Things to GROW your Facebook Following:
- Ask your friends and family to follow your page, but don’t beg them for a follow and don’t be insulted if they don’t follow you. They are not your ideal audience. But most times you can get 400-600 followers who are already your friends and family.
- Post four times a day. Every day. Every day. Every day.
- Film two Facebook Lives every week. (Get my free list of 60 Facebook Live topic ideas HERE.)
- Use your Facebook Insights to determine what your audience wants to see more of and then do more of THAT.
- Be different and be YOU.
- Write your Facebook posts like you’re texting your best friend. Quit putting on your business hat and write your posts like you actually talk! Build RELATIONSHIP with your audience.
5 Things to NOT do on your Facebook Page:
- Don’t obsess over your numbers. Don’t look at the unfollows and quit trying to figure out who just unliked your page.
- Don’t just barf up sales posts all day long on your page.
- Don’t outsource your voice.
- Don’t run contests because you’re getting the “coupon cutters” as followers.
- Don’t try to be someone who you’re not.
These tips should really help your Facebook get going. If you found them useful, you will get even more guidance and insight into social media in my coaching program – Inner Circle. Join a group of highly-motivated, like-minded creative entrepreneurs to start growing your business HERE.
I also have another video you can watch about the new algorithm changes HERE.
Happy Posting and Growing!